- Am I eligible for Motor Source car discounts?
If you're currently serving in the UK Police, or are now retired you are eligible for our car discounts with our programme. We also offer discounts to other Public Sector employees.
* some manufacturers may require proof of status.
- NHS employees
- Serving members of HM Forces, wives and dependents
- TA & Reservists
- Diplomatic personnel
- UK Police
- Fire & Rescue
- Prison Service
- Where would I collect my new car from?
Unlike our competitors, all of our cars are delivered from a franchised delivery point to ensure you receive a qualified handover of your new car. So for example, if you buy a new Honda, you will collect from our trained representatives at our Honda dealership. Depending on your circumstances, we can also arrange to deliver your car to you within the UK at an extra cost. No one else offers this high level of service to ensure all of your needs are catered for.
- Can I take delivery of my New car abroad?
We can arrange to deliver your car by transporter to your military base in Germany at an additional cost. However, if you are part-exchanging a car, you will need to bring this back to the UK.
- Can I buy a Used car through the Motor Source scheme?
Yes. We search the network to ensure we have the best, quality used cars at the lowest prices, saving you the time and hassle of searching for your car. You can choose from the extensive range on our website, or if you know exactly what you want, let us know and we’ll do our best to find it for you. See our Used cars.
- Can I part exchange my current vehicle?
Yes. Through our network of experienced trade buyers we can find you the best price for any make or model of part exchange vehicle. We will arrange for the trader to meet you at your new car collection point so everything is as easy as possible for you.
- What do I do if my part exchange vehicle has finance on it? If your vehicle has outstanding finance on it, it is best to contact one of our advisors who can advise the best course of action.
- I don’t want to buy a new car but do want to sell my current car, can you help? Yes. We can buy your car, even if you aren’t buying a new one and even if you didn’t buy it from us initially. Through our network of experienced buyers, we can get you the best price for any make or model of vehicle.
- Can I get finance?
We work with a range of finance companies to ensure the highest finance pass rate. If anyone can get you finance, we can. You can even submit your details online through our finance page to begin the process of getting yourself pre-approved for finance.
- We charge a small service charge of £195 to process your order. Our agents will discuss this with you at the time of your order. Rest assured, no fees are taken until you have confirmed your order and details will be included in your purchase order terms and conditions. These fees cover the cost of sourcing your car, taking care of delivery and managing the process from start to finish.
We are determined to provide our customers with the best possible service. If you think we may have fallen short of our own standards, or if you want to make a suggestion on how we could improve our service, please write to us at:
Motor Source Group
PO Box 1271
We aim to respond to any complaint within 7 days of receipt.